We select based upon
- Practical Experience
- We are committed to find the finest individuals, who can provide a caring and safe environment while working as a full time staff or volunteer at our center.
- All of our staff and volunteers participate in a week long orientation. This will allow them to familiarize themselves to how we run operate our center and its approaches.
- If you have a genuine interest in special children and wish to help them learn and grow
- If you believe you can work in a structured atmosphere
- If you desire to grow personally and professionally
- If you are a caring and compassionate person
- If you are a team player and dependable
- If you have patience